Full board family adventure breaks with activities included
Family Adventures at Kingswood Isle of Wight, Bembridge, sleeps 8-60 in 25 bedrooms.
Kingswood Family Adventures on the Isle Of Wight include everything for a fun packed holiday, all activities, meals and even the car ferry from England’s south coast! This is a dream come true for sea lovers with direct beach access offering stunning sea views as you take on exciting and challenging activities with the family! Sleeps up to 112.
From April - September, your group can be accommodated across 8 high quality safari tent style Adventure Lodges which have wooden floors, comfortable wooden bunk beds and a verandah to relax on in the evening. Our Lodges each sleep up to 14 and have bathroom facilities within the lodge itself. Adventure Lodges are centred around an attractive yurt with tea and coffee making facilities offering a close community feel with campfire areas, perfect for family bonding or socialising in the evening.
For October stays, we have 11 family rooms in the main house, which can each sleep up to 12 if required, all with en suite bathrooms.
Both 1 and 2 night adventures include accommodation, activities, meals and return ferry.
Both adventures include:
- Activities: 6 or 11 (depending on 1 or 2 night stay) adventurous activities including zipwire, archery, climbing or abseiling, obstacle challenge and laser games as well as a bushcraft fire lighting session around the campfire in the evening (2 night adventures offer additional activities like fencing, motor sports, low ropes or beach activities)
- Accommodation: 1 or 2 nights
- Meals: 1 night adventure: 2 meals, a barbecue by the campfire in the evening and a hearty breakfast before the next morning’s activities; 2 night adventure: 5 meals comprising dinner on your first night, three hearty meals to fuel the day’s activities on day two (including evening barbecue by the campfire) and breakfast before the final morning’s activities. For both 1 and 2 night adventures, there is also the option to have lunch before you depart at a supplementary cost
- Use of Yurt: Use of our cosy, communal yurt with a log fire in cold weather and tea and coffee facilities.
- Ferry crossing to the island on certain routes - please ask for details.
All prices include accommodation, meals, activities and tuition and Wightlink ferry transfers for certain routes. Visit our website for more details.
|Period||2 Night Weekend||Midweek per night|
Per person, fully catered with activities included