Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Real Family Holidays, Slapton, Devon, sleeps 10-12 in 3 bedrooms.
Start Bay Centre is located at the top of Slapton, surround by England’s beautiful countryside. This old school building is a wonderful venue for an exciting packed family holiday. We have a large enclosed garden, where your family will find the campfire circle and a safe play area offering a secure and private location for young family members to have fun in.
Our holidays are affordable, even in the school holidays. Click on read more to find out how much they cost and what's included.
Between the dates listed we open our centre to families and groups of families of any size to all visit at the same time on holiday (we do not offer exclusive use of the centre).
This give you the chance to:
* Visit some stunning locations within Devon.
* Spend quality time together and make new friends.
* Enjoy a free activity per night stay, designed to help you take in nature’s sights, sounds and smells and above all else, have fun!
Our holidays offer great value and include:
* Comfortable accommodation in your own family room.
* All meals, afternoon cake and unlimited hot/cold drinks.
* A free activity for all the family to enjoy.
Our staff will be able to advise you of the best places to go in the Devon; these are just a selection of the places your family could visit during your holiday, many are free:
* Slapton Sands is a beach your family must visit on your holiday. On top of being an extremely picturesque and popular beach, it plays an important part in the survival of some of the UK’s rarest flora and fauna.
* Totnes Castle or Dartmouth Castle: Take a trip to either castle to find out about the history and heritage of these marvellous places.
* Woodlands Leisure Park: The largest family theme park in Devon.
* Thurlestone Sands: Thurlestone is made up of two main beaches - the smaller one is next to the Golf Club while the larger beach is slightly further along the coast towards South Milton.
* Becky Falls Woodland Park: A great fun family day out.
* Splashdown Quaywest: Take a drive to the UK’s largest outdoor water park.
Just £30 per person per night.