Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Sheringham Cottages, Sheringham, North Norfolk, sleeps 6-56 in 25 bedrooms.
Sleeps 6 to 56 in 6 cottages with dining together for 15, available for whole week bookings between June and September, short breaks at all other times
Madge sleeps 15
Ramey sleeps 12
Bennett sleeps 8
Duncan sleeps 8
Augusta sleeps 7
Foresters apartment sleeps 6
Duncan and Bennett are next door to one another and work well for a group of up to 16, with Foresters next door and Augusta one house away, all in Augusta Street.
Sheringham Cottages are all located within 5 minutes walk of each other and hold 4 Star and Families Welcome Awards from Enjoy England. Madge and Augusta hold Part time wheelchair user awards, Foresters goes one stage further being suitable for a Full time wheelchair user.
One of the aims of Sheringham Cottages is to enable many generations of the same family to holiday together in normal houses which are subtly altered to provide accommodation for disabled guests without changing the character of the cottages/houses.
The houses are as follows:
- Madge sleeps up to 15 in 6 bedrooms, 5 with superking beds, with 4 bath/shower rooms and two lounges. One bedroom along with walk in shower room/wetroom on the ground floor
- Ramey has 6 bedrooms sleeping 12, 2 with superking beds
- Bennett and Duncan each sleep 8 and have 4 bedrooms, 1 with a superking bed, and Sky complete package in the lounge
- Foresters ground floor apartment, also next to Bennett, sleeps up to 6 in 2 bedrooms
- Finally Augusta sleeps up to 7 in 3 bedrooms. One bedroom on the ground floor along with bath/wetroom shower.
All have back and front gardens plus off road parking.
Our properties are all within a quiet conservation area, and well positioned being about 300 metres to several attractions of Sheringham, including the Blue Flag lifeguarded beach, 18 hole championship golf course, steam railway and town centre with its shops, theatre and family pubs.
We also provide complimentary unlimited access to Woodlands Leisure Centre with it's swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym for all our guests. It's about an 8 minute drive away.
Plus we will pick you up/drop you off at Sheringham bus or train stations, free of charge.
Week long bookings June to Sept, short breaks available at all other times. Please visit our website where you can book and pay your deposit by Credit or Debit card/Bank Transfer/PayPal or Cheque without any extra charges. Nor do we charge any booking fees.