Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Terra Nova School, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, sleeps 50 in 8 bedrooms.
Terra Nova School is an independent preparatory school with boarding facilities in the heart of rural Cheshire. Located two minutes drive from the famous Jodrell Bank with its Lovell telescope, Terra Nova is set in 36 acres of private grounds which includes its own woods, stream, sporting pitches and play areas.
We can accommodate all types of groups: family, sporting, scouts, guides, business, youth, performing arts etc. Our extensive facilities and grounds mean we are perfect for weddings too!
The boarding house can accommodate 50 people across eight bedrooms, which include bathrooms and shower rooms. We have separate rooms, on separate floors, for boys and girls if required.
We are able to offer both catered and self- catered accommodation, with meals eaten in our dining room which overlooks the sports fields. Self catered groups have access.
All guests have access to the extensive grounds, as well as the numerous sporting fields and outdoor areas.
- football and cricket pitches, tennis courts, netball courts, floodlit astroturf
- performing arts centre, fully equipped language labs, music room, dining room, many classrooms with interactive white boards
- parking for 125 cars
- quiet secluded areas, picnic areas, sunken lawn area, wooden play area
- meeting rooms, large hall for assemblies and gatherings with mechanical seating that can be raised or packed away at the touch of a button
- WiFi throughout the site.
The school can be hired exclusively by prior arrangement, at no additional cost.
We are located five minutes from the M6, junction 6 (Holmes Chapel), a 25 minute drive from both the centres of Manchester and Chester, and half an hour from Liverpool. The nearest train station, Goostrey, is five minutes away.
Holmes Chapel village is a ten minute drive, with many shops, cafes and banks.
The school's ground floor accommodation and facilities are accessible, however upstairs accommodation is accessed via stairs.
£30 per person per night.