The green countryside regions of Asturias and Galicia seem very different from the rest of Spain. Here you’ll find Spanish cider (sidra) and bagpipes, the busy pilgrim walking route of the Camino de Santiago, and the spectacular region of Castilla y Leon, full of medieval towns, with impressive cathedrals or Leon and Burgos and also where the Spanish Castilian vernacular language started out.
This largely unknown part of Spain is perfect for groups to explore, with cities like Salamanca, Valladolid and towns like Zamora and Avila perfect for wandering the streets and soaking up the culture. Or take your group to Fisterra, which was the most westerly point of the Roman Empire.
Tennis CourtTennis Court
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.