Mountain Boarding is a fairly new action sport that's gaining plenty of popularity because, unlike surfing and snowboarding, it can be done on any surface at any time of year, and is relatively easy to get the hang of. You and your friends could enjoy a mountain boarding holiday careering down hillsides on grass or tracks, whatever the weather.
All of the properties featured in this section have mountain boarding facilities either on site or nearby.
Destinations across the UK have specially developed mountain boarding slopes, so you can choose from a wide range of large holiday properties in England, Wales and Scotland for your mountain boarding break. Rent a large farm cottage in Yorkshire and enjoy the facilities at the UK's first Mountain Board centre near Halifax, or head south to rent a large holiday home in Devon or Dorset.
Group Accommodation also has large holiday properties in France, Spain and other parts of the world with mountain boarding facilities nearby. You could stay at a holiday centre in the Alps in France, rent a large chalet in Switzerland, or stay in a villa in the Canary Islands.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World