From picturesque farm cottages, camping barns and large country houses to self catering holiday rentals there is a wide range of large holiday accommodation for rent in East Anglia. Groups can go sightseeing in the historic university city of Cambridge; boating on the Broads; cycling through the flat, fenland landscapes; or walking along miles of seaside trails and nature reserves. Check our last minute late deals and late availability orange button to the top right of this page for availability three months ahead and for Christmas and New Year holiday cottages and rentals.
- Climbing Remove Climbing filter
- Sailing (11) Apply Sailing filter
- Team Building (11) Apply Team Building filter
- Boating (10) Apply Boating filter
- Karting (10) Apply Karting filter
- Canoeing (9) Apply Canoeing filter
- Archery (8) Apply Archery filter
- Hot Tub (8) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Paint Balling (8) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Tennis Court (8) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Wellness Retreat (8) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (7) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Coarse Fishing (7) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Sea Fishing (7) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Assault Course (6) Apply Assault Course filter
- Play Barn (6) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (6) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Walking Holidays (6) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Windsurfing (6) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Badminton Court (5) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Fly Fishing (5) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Spa Holidays (5) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (5) Apply Surfing filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (4) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Coasteering (4) Apply Coasteering filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (4) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Motor Sport (4) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Quad Biking (4) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sauna (4) Apply Sauna filter
- Gliding (3) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (3) Apply Golf filter
- Murder Mystery (3) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Water Skiing (3) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Croquet (2) Apply Croquet filter
- Fossil Hunting (2) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Parachuting (2) Apply Parachuting filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (1) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Mountain Biking (1) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Scuba Diving (1) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Apartments (1) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (2) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (9) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Holiday Cottages in East Anglia from Group Accommodation
When you think of holiday cottages in East Anglia, you might imagine holiday cottages in Norfolk overlooking vast swathes of open fenland or fertile farmland; self-catering farmhouses in Suffolk's softly undulating hills or with beautiful views of winding rivers and picturesque waterways; or coastal holiday cottages in Great Yarmouth, Felixstowe, Lowestoft, or another of the region's traditional seaside resorts.
At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfill these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes.
Deciding Where to Stay in East Anglia
It's tough deciding where to go in East Anglia, with such a fabulous choice of attractions and a wide choice of group accommodation.
Stay in a group cottage and you can enjoy all the excitement of Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park; historic Sutton Hoo and the West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village; horse racing at Newmarket; and exciting wildlife attractions such as Africa Alive.
Rent a big holiday home in East Anglia and you can explore the Great Yarmouth Sea Life Centre; the scenic Broads National Park; the historic town of King's Lynn; and and even the Dinosaur Adventure Park.
Hole up in one of our large holiday cottages in Cambridgeshire and there's Linton Zoo nearby, plus the historic university city of Cambridge itself.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in East Anglia, alongside a list of activities available nearby.
Our large group holiday cottages in East Anglia are scattered right across the region's counties, so you can find large holiday properties in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
By using our map functionality, whether you're planning a short weekend group break, a big reunion, or a full week's holiday, you can quickly narrow down your search to the specific part of East Anglia that appeals to you most.
Choose Holiday Cottages in East Anglia for Short Breaks
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and our holiday properties are hand picked so you can be confident that we have a large holiday home to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features large holiday cottages in East Anglia, as well as a range of other types of accommodation such as luxury barn conversions, lodges, spacious country houses and camping barns.
Looking for a Holiday Cottage in East Anglia to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Searching for group accommodation does not need to be stressful. We take all of the hassle out of booking accommodation for large groups by providing an easy-to-use website that brings together the very best large holiday homes in East Anglia for you to choose from according to your own set of criteria.
You can browse all of the properties in East Anglia in our Regional Search; pick out specific holiday homes by area on our Map of East Anglia; or use our Main Search to narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type and how many the holiday cottage sleeps.