Rent a large holiday cottage in the Lake District, or hire a bunk barn or converted farmhouse in Cumbria, and enjoy the region's sixteen stunning lakes and England's highest mountains.
Or take a group to stay at an outdoor activity centre, providing accommodation and the outdoor equipment, transport and guides necessary to make the most of the region. The Lake District is one of the most popular destinations for an active group holiday, offering great opportunities for sailing, rock climbing, walking and hiking.
Whatever your group size, we have something to suit every budget. From luxury lodgings in Coniston Fells to large hostels in Ambleside, you can enjoy a tour around the historic homes of Beatrix Potter and Wordsworth. The Lake District is home to a number of party houses that are all within reach of bars and restaurants making them ideal for hen do's, stag do's, family gatherings and group get-togethers.
Check our last minute late deals and late availability orange button to the top right of this page for availability three months ahead and for Christmas and New Year holiday cottages and rentals.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World