Explore South and Mid Wales when you and your group come for a party, celebration, or an active weekend of walking in the Brecon Beacons or spending time wandering pretty market towns or picture-perfect castles. The gentle pace of life in South Wales, along with vibrant cities like Cardiff and Swansea make it a brilliant spot to enjoy a break.
Whatever you’re planning on doing when you stay, we’ve got bunkhouses in the Beacons, large holiday cottages on the coast, converted farmhouses in the Black Mountains and groups of cottages nestling in the lush green hills that are wonderful for getting groups of friends of family together.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.