From big self-catering cottages in Northumbria to holiday farmhouses in County Durham and beautiful Yorkshire holiday houses we have a fantastic range of cottages in the North East of England for large families and group holidays.
Every one of our large holiday homes sleeps 10+, ideal for big family gatherings, reunions and group breaks in the North East including large cottages in Northumberland, County Durham, Yorkshire, Humberside, Tyne and Wear, and Teesside.
From the wild and scenic coastline of Northumbria with its many sandy beaches to the historic cathedral city of Durham, the North East is packed with enough family attractions to keep everyone busy. Explore Northumberland National Park; enjoy outdoor activities in the Cheviot Hills; visit medieval Alnwick Castle and stately gardens such as Cragside Estate and Howick Hall & Gardens; and enjoy the north east's spectacular coastline including Bamburgh Castle, Holy Island, and the Farne Islands with their resident colonies of puffins and grey seals.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.