With 70% of our planet covered in water, scuba diving opens up a whole new world to those with a spirit of adventure. Beginners can get instruction at a PADI scuba diving centre, while experienced divers can take their pick of great diving destinations worldwide.
For scuba diving holidays in the UK, you could rent a holiday house in North Wales, just a stone's throw from the sea; stay at a bunkhouse in the Scottish Highlands; or rent a large holiday cottage in Ireland, or a farmhouse in Cornwall.
Abroad, you could hire a yacht in Corfu in the Greek Islands; or rent a rural farmhouse in Penedes, a big finca in Andalucia, or a large villa in the Canary Islands for a scuba diving holiday in Spain. Rent a town house in Lisbon for scuba diving off the Portuguese coast, or hire a self catering holiday house in Annecy, Brittany or the Cote d'Azur to spend the perfect holiday diving in France.
If you're a fan of travelling, you could rent a holiday villa in Thailand or Malaysia for a scuba diving holiday in Asia, or hire a holiday property in Queensland, Australia for diving around the vibrant Great Barrier Reef.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World