Many Dutch and German tourists flock to the Flanders coast in summertime for its white sandy beaches and delicious seafood yet the region remains virtually undiscovered by British holidaymakers. Then there's the well-preserved architecture of culture-rich Brussels; the romantic city of Bruges; and the picturesque wooded valleys of the Ardennes Forest.
For a destination with a difference, head to Belgium to rent a big city centre apartment in Antwerp, Brussels or Bruges; stay in a large coastal holiday home in Flanders; or hire a spacious farmhouse in Wallonia.
If you’re planning a large family holiday, or taking a group of friends away, you’ll be pleased to discover that all of our selected holiday properties in Belgium sleep 10+ people. So get everyone together and have a wonderful city break or a relaxing rural retreat.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.