Fields of coloured tulips, giant wheels of cheese, and a flat landscape punctuated with pretty windmills are probably what most people think about when planning a Dutch holiday. Art lovers can explore the works of the Dutch Masters and history fans will enjoy a trip to the megalithic tombs called hunebeds at Drenthe. The flat terrain means the country is loved by cyclists and walkers as well.
Your group will love wandering the buzzy streets of cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Utrecht or head to the coast with your friends to experience a different side to the Netherlands by exploring its many wonderful beaches and seaside towns. You can also check out the impressive flood defence structures like Delta Works, which aim to protect the Netherlands from flooding.
Get everyone together and stay in style on a ship moored in Amsterdam itself, or explore the 12 provinces that make up the Netherlands, from Holland (North and South) to Friesland, Gelderland and Zeeland.
- Climbing Remove Climbing filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Holland from Group Accommodation
Imagine hiring a big apartment in Amsterdam or Rotterdam; a holiday cottage in the West Frisian Islands, or a big holiday home by the Frisian Lakes. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Holland.
Where to stay in Holland
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Holland, with such a fabulous range of destinations, cultural attractions, natural landscapes, and excellent group holiday accommodation.
Most holidaymakers rent a holiday home in the Western Netherlands, whether it's a big apartment in Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam or Utrecht, or holiday accommodation in rural Holland or in typical Dutch villages such as Kinderdijk, Marken, Volendam and Zaanse Schans.
Stay in holiday accommodation near Alkmaar, a historic town best known for its cheese market; visit unspoilt Delft to enjoy traditional Dutch architecture, canals, and the world famous blue and white ceramics; head for 17th century Haarlem for its shops and museums; and enjoy a day on the beach on Texel or another of the West Frisian Islands. Then there are the famous tulip gardens at Keukenhof to visit in Springtime; the Waterland and Zaan Region, known for its clogs and windmills; cycling and hiking in the forests, beaches and dunes of Zuid-Kennemerland National Park; and other famous towns to explore such as Gouda, Leiden, Rotterdam, The Hague and the historic university city of Utrecht.
Hire group holiday accommodation in the Northern Netherlands, including Drenthe, Friesland and Groningen, to explore the least densely populated area of the country and enjoy a range of water-based activities such as sailing. While the Northern Netherlands is largely undiscovered by foreigners, this region is popular among the locals, particularly the holiday cottages in the West Frisian Islands and near the Frisian Lakes. With a slower pace of life than the West Netherlands, you can kick back, relax, and enjoy days on the beach, long cycle rides, or simply relaxing away from the crowds.
Holiday cottages in the Eastern Netherlands, including Gelderland and Overijssel, give you easy access to some of the country's finest forests and historic cities. Stay in an apartment in Arnhem, an important historic trade city, or find group accommodation in Ede as a base for cycling trips to the Hoge Veluwe National Park. Stay in a guesthouse in Nijmegen, the oldest city in the country, or the historic towns of Tiel, Zutphen or Zwolle. And while you're there, don't miss the De Weerribben National Park with its swamps and interesting bird and wildlife, and the Kroller-Muller museum on the High Veluwe, which is home to a large collection of Van Gogh paintings.
To experience a unique region, hire a big holiday home in Southern Netherlands, including Limburg, North Brabant and Zeeland, a region known for its cultural separation from the rest of the country due to its Catholic history, colourful carnival celebrations, beer culture and "Burgundian" way of life. Spend time at the beach in Zeeland; visit North Brabant, the Catholic bastion of the Netherlands, with its charming historic towns; and explore the hilly region of South Limburg with its picturesque villages, castles and orchards. Then there's Biesbosch National Park, one of the last freshwater tide areas in Europe; the bizarre Efteling fantasy theme park; and the immense Delta Works ﾄ storm surge barriers that ended the Netherlands' struggle against the sea.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Holland, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in Holland are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Amsterdam and the Western Netherlands, the West Frisian Islands, Northern Netherlands, Eastern Netherlands, and Southern Netherlands.
Holland holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and our holiday properties are hand picked so you can be confident that we have a large holiday home to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features large apartments in Holland alongside many other types of group accommodation _ from rural farmhouses to guesthouses and historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Holland to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website _ bringing together the best big holiday homes in Holland for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Holland using our Regional Search, or you can select Holland in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday home sleeps.