Fields of coloured tulips, giant wheels of cheese, and a flat landscape punctuated with pretty windmills are probably what most people think about when planning a Dutch holiday. Art lovers can explore the works of the Dutch Masters and history fans will enjoy a trip to the megalithic tombs called hunebeds at Drenthe. The flat terrain means the country is loved by cyclists and walkers as well.
Your group will love wandering the buzzy streets of cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Utrecht or head to the coast with your friends to experience a different side to the Netherlands by exploring its many wonderful beaches and seaside towns. You can also check out the impressive flood defence structures like Delta Works, which aim to protect the Netherlands from flooding.
Get everyone together and stay in style on a ship moored in Amsterdam itself, or explore the 12 provinces that make up the Netherlands, from Holland (North and South) to Friesland, Gelderland and Zeeland.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.