Situated at the heart of Western Europe, despite being one of the smallest countries in Europe, Luxembourg squeezes in a great deal of natural beauty. It’s also conveniently compact so that you can explore it all in one trip!
From the historic capital city of Luxembourg and numerous charming towns and villages to Second World War sites, splendid chateaux and relaxing spa resorts Luxembourg has heaps to offer as a holiday destination and your group will love viisting places like Little Switzerland (Mullerthal), the Ardennes, the Land of the Red Rocks, and the wine-producing Moselle Valley when you stay.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.