Rent a thatched cottage in Pontivy, a traditional Breton farmhouse in Pontrieux, a gite in the Evel Valley, or a manor house in Plestin-les-Greves for a group holiday in Brittany, and enjoy an endless choice of activities right on your doorstep.
Painters, cyclists and walkers will love Brittany's landscape, from the pink-toned Cote de Granit Rose rock and fishing villages on the coast, to the megalithic monuments, moorlands and fortified towns found further inland.
A network of excellent footpaths make this an ideal walking destination, and there's also golf, canoeing, and fishing in the picturesque Evel Valley.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.