Rent a thatched cottage in Pontivy, a traditional Breton farmhouse in Pontrieux, a gite in the Evel Valley, or a manor house in Plestin-les-Greves for a group holiday in Brittany, and enjoy an endless choice of activities right on your doorstep.
Painters, cyclists and walkers will love Brittany's landscape, from the pink-toned Cote de Granit Rose rock and fishing villages on the coast, to the megalithic monuments, moorlands and fortified towns found further inland.
A network of excellent footpaths make this an ideal walking destination, and there's also golf, canoeing, and fishing in the picturesque Evel Valley.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.