Quad biking or All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) driving is a fantastic activity to include in your stag weekend or group holiday, offering the challenge of driving along steep dirt trails, up muddy banks and through water splashes.
For quad biking in the England, you could rent a farmhouse in Yorkshire or the Lake District, stay in a large holiday cottage in Cheshire or Devon, or rent a converted barn in Somerset or Suffolk.
In Ireland, you could stay on a country estate in Kinsale, while in Wales, you could stay at an activity centre in Pembrokeshire, or rent a luxury barn in mid Wales or Carmarthenshire. And in Scotland you could hire a chalet in Perthshire or a country house in Fife for a quad biking break.
For a quad biking experience abroad, you could take your stag party or friends to rent a villa in the Cote d'Azur, or a manor house in Brittany in France. Alternatively, head for the Spanish sun and rent a big finca in Granada, a holiday house in Cordoba, or a large villa in the Canary Islands.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World