Outside of Prague, the spectacular capital, the Czech Republic is relatively undiscovered by British holidaymakers, yet this compact country with a rich history has a great deal to offer including great value skiing, walking and cycling destinations.
Choose to base your group at a holiday apartment near Prague for city sightseeing and day trips to interesting towns such as Kutna Hora, with its famous St. Barbora cathedral. Activity-loving groups will love hiking around Karlstejn castle and visiting the off-the-beaten-track monastery, or you could all explore the protected landscapes around Kokorinsko.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.