Enjoy an angling holiday in the UK, Europe or the rest of the world, fishing in rivers, lakes, lochs or canals for freshwater fish such as carp, bream, perch, pike or tench.
Coarse fishing is growing in popularity as a relaxing and enjoyable sport, and Group Accommodation has a wide range of large holiday properties ideally located for a fishing holiday. If you're looking for coarse fishing holidays in England we've got accommodation in Dorset and all along the south coast of England. If it's coarse fishing holidays in North Wales that you're after we've got properties in Colwyn Bay, Bangor and Gwynedd that are perfect for large groups.
In Scotland, angling is the most important participation sport in the country, so it's the perfect destination for a fishing holiday, with plenty of hill lochs and some of the best still waters for Rainbow and Brown Trout.
Some of the holiday properties featured in this section have their own fishing lake, while others have fisheries nearby where you can buy visitors' passes.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World