Enjoy the ultimate outdoor adventure with a group of friends, or with your stag or hen party, and book a day's gorge walking or 'canyoning' during your holiday. You will experience a physically challenging day with an exciting mix of rock climbing, bouldering, jumping into plunge pools, exploring caves, and climbing waterfalls.
All of the properties featured in this section have gorge walking tuition available on site or in the local area, making them the ideal base for an activity holiday including canyoning and other outdoor pursuits.
You could stay at a fully equipped outdoor activity centre in the Peak District, a hostel in Snowdonia or a bunkhouse on the Isle of Arran in Scotland. Or you could rent your own private holiday home in the Lake District, Cornwall, Herefordshire or a wide range of other UK locations for a gorge walking holiday.
You can also choose from a range of holiday properties abroad which offer gorge walking, including a holiday home in Andalucia in Spain, a villa in the Cote d'Azur in France, or a large holiday cottage in the Algarve in Portugal.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World