From large ski chalets in the Bavarian Alps to big holiday villas on Sylt in the North Frisian Islands, our range of big holiday rentals in Germany offers a fabulous choice for large families and groups who all want to stay together under one roof.
Germany is Central Europe's largest country, with a dynamic capital, Berlin, and diverse rural landscapes ranging from the dense Black Forest and the soaring Alps to the picturesque islands of the Baltic Sea Coast and the sweeping vineyards and castles alongside the spectacular River Rhine.
Whether you’re planning to take your group hiking in the Black Forest, skiing in the German Alps, meandering through one of the country's famous Christmas Markets, enjoying a gastronomy tour, cycling through Bavaria, or simply relaxing on the beaches of the Baltic Sea coastline you’ll find that the incredible diversity of Germany can tempt all sorts of travel groups.
- Caving Remove Caving filter
- Hot Air Ballooning Remove Hot Air Ballooning filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Germany from Group Accommodation
Imagine hiring in a big villa by Lake Constance; a spacious holiday house in Heiligendamm; or a big ski chalet in the Black Forest, Oberammergau, Zugspitze, Mittenwald, Garmisch-Partenkirchen or Wieden. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Germany.
Where to stay in Germany
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Germany, with such a fabulous range of destinations, cultural attractions, natural landscapes, and group holiday accommodation.
To relax amidst lush, green landscapes, hire a holiday home in Bavaria or rent a chalet in Baden-Wurttemberg in Southern Germany. Explore the beautiful Black Forest and the German Alps, or time your trip to coincide with the world-famous Oktoberfest event. This is the region to find many of the traditional stereotypical images of Germany the Lederhosen, Dirndls, beer and sausages! You could hire a holiday home in Freiburg, the "Jewel of the Black Forest", a chilled-out city in a beautiful wine producing region; book group accommodation in Heidelberg, a lively city that's home to the oldest university in Germany; stay in a hostel in Nuremberg to enjoy the famous old town and its castle and city walls; or discover Bavaria's capital by renting an apartment in Munich, famous for its beautiful architecture, rich culture, and the annual Oktoberfest beer celebrations.
For a holiday in Northern Germany, you could hire a holiday villa in Warnemunde, Heiligendamm, Kuhlungsborn, Boltenhagen, Eutin or Lubeck, all popular Baltic Sea resorts, to enjoy a beach break; or stay in a holiday villa on Sylt, one of the North Frisian Islands. In this region you can visit famous Hanse cities such as Stralsund, Rostock and Wismar, with their many well-preserved monuments and medieval layouts. Choose from group holiday accommodation in Bremen, Hamburg, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, or Schleswig-Holstein to explore the varied region of Northern Germany.
For a trip to Central Germany, the 'green heart' of the country including Hesse and Thuringia hire a holiday villa in Thuringian Forest or a big apartment in Frankfurt. You can photograph the famous Jugendstil (art nouveau) buildings in Darmstadt; admire the medieval architecture in Erfurt; go sightseeing, shopping or clubbing in Frankfurt; visit the charming spa city of Wiesbaden; and explore historic Weimar, one of Germany's oldest cities.
Stay in a large holiday apartment or hostel in Berlin, or rent a holiday home in Brandenburg, Saxony or Saxony-Anhalt to explore the capital and the surrounding region of Eastern Germany. Go sightseeing in Berlin to see famous monuments like the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz, the Berlin Wall and the Bundestag. Go shopping in Leipzig, a major commercial centre that's also well-known for its arcade 'passages' and varied architecture. Or hire a holiday home near Dresden in December to visit Germany's oldest Christmas market and discover the old Baroque city centre.
For wine-lovers, Western Germany is the ideal destination, whether you stay in holiday accommodation in North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate or Saarland. Hire a holiday home in the Rhine Valley or a big villa in Moselle Valley to explore beautiful wine country and enjoy relaxing river cruises. Rent a holiday home in Bonn, birthplace of Ludwig van Beethoven, to enjoy the lively street caf_ culture and beer gardens, and take day trips to Cologne, Dusseldorf, the romantic Rhine, and the Eifel region. Book group accommodation in Dusseldorf, known for its vibrant nightlife in the Old Town (which at night turns into the longest bar in the world!). Stay at a hostel in Cologne to enjoy one of the most liberal cities in the world, an amazing array of museums and galleries, and top sights such as the Dom (cathedral), the historic Veedel City Quarters, and the Rheinauhafen (Harbour).
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Germany, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in Germany are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Bavaria, the German Alps, Lower Saxony, Rhineland, the Black Forest, the North Sea region, the Baltic Sea region, Westerwald, Teutoburg Forest, Lake Constance and Berlin, as well as many other regions of this vast country.
Germany holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and our holiday properties are hand picked so you can be confident that we have a large holiday home to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features large ski chalets in Germany alongside many other types of group accommodation _ from villas to guesthouses and historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Germany to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website bringing together the best big holiday villas in Germany for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Germany using our Regional Search, or you can select Germany in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday home sleeps.