Norway is a dream destination for nature lovers, famous for the sparking fjords and towering mountains dominating the dramatic west coast; picturesque tourist towns such as Bergen; and its many wild, pristine national parks with rugged landscapes shaped by the Ice Age.
Norway is an ideal destination for cycling or hiking in the wilderness, and for both cross country and alpine skiing in resorts such as Trysil, Hafjell or Hemsedal. Then there's the affluent capital, Oslo, which is home to an impressive number of museums for such a small city, as well as old wooden town houses, parks, and lush forests with hiking trails.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.