Norway is a dream destination for nature lovers, famous for the sparking fjords and towering mountains dominating the dramatic west coast; picturesque tourist towns such as Bergen; and its many wild, pristine national parks with rugged landscapes shaped by the Ice Age.
Norway is an ideal destination for cycling or hiking in the wilderness, and for both cross country and alpine skiing in resorts such as Trysil, Hafjell or Hemsedal. Then there's the affluent capital, Oslo, which is home to an impressive number of museums for such a small city, as well as old wooden town houses, parks, and lush forests with hiking trails.
- Gliding Remove Gliding filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Norway from Group Accommodation
Imagine hiring a big holiday apartment in Oslo or Trondheim; renting a ski chalet in Trysil; or staying in a holiday home in Bergen by the beautiful fjords of West Norway. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Norway.
Where to Stay in Norway
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Norway, with such a fabulous range of hiking and wildlife-spotting destinations, pretty fjord towns, and superb group holiday accommodation.
Hire a holiday home in West Norway to explore the deep fjords of the west coast, or stay in a holiday apartment in Bergen, the second largest city in Norway, by the fjord of Byfjorden, surrounded by the Seven Mountains. This is one of the most popular tourist regions in the country, known for its fjord landscapes, picturesque town, and unspoilt natural beauty. Take a cruise on the fjords and visit other cities such as ﾁlesund; the huge Jostedalsbreen glacier; the stunning Hordaland region with its North Sea coastline; Sognefjorden, Norway's longest fjord; and charming villages such as Balestrand.
In East Norway, hire a holiday apartment in Oslo for city sightseeing in Norway's capital; visit the Gudbrandsdalen valley in Oppland and Hallingdal valley in Buskerud; and explore the mountains of Jotunheimen national park.
In Middle Norway, rent group accommodation in Trondheim the oldest of Norway's major cities, home to the fantastic Nidaros Cathedral, the largest church in Northern Europe, which towers over the city centre; lots of lively student bars and cultural venues; numerous wooden mansions and buildings in and around the city centre and harbour; the Museum of Musical Instruments; Tr�ndelag folkemuseum; and Vitensentret (Trondheim Science Museum). Time your visit for the end of July and beginning of August, and you can also enjoy the city's St. Olav Festival, celebrating Olav Haraldsson, who attempted to christianise Norway.
If you hire a holiday home in wild Northern Norway, which is a region dominated by nature, bordering the Arctic Circle, you can explore peaceful fjords and remote islands, enjoy fishing, and catch amazing views of the midnight sun in summer _ while you may even spot the Northern Lights in winter.
Explore Norway's gentlest coastline by renting a holiday home in South Norway or staying in a big holiday apartment in Arendal, Farsund or Ris�r. Alternatively, you could hire a big apartment in Kristiansand, a city that is a firm favourite as a summer holiday destination amongst Norwegians. The sea and fjords in this region offer a whole host of outdoor activities like sailing and fishing, and Kristiansand itself has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with plenty of sights _ including the Fiskebrygga (fish market), a pleasant seafront boardwalk, Kristiansand Dyrepark (Kristiansand Zoo and Amusement Park), Posebyen (the Old Town), and the Vest-Agder Museum Kristiansand open-air-museum.
To experience truly wild Arctic nature, visit Svalbard _ a group of islands north of mainland Norway _ and stay in group accommodation on Spitsbergen. Hire a large apartment in Longyearbyen, the small 'capital' of Svalbard, and hire a guide to help you explore untouched glaciers and rugged mountains, or go wldlife-spotting for polar bears, reindeer, whales, seals, walruses and polar foxes.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Norway, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in Norway are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Oslo and East Norway, Bergen and West Norway, Middle Norway and the ancient city of Trondheim; Northern Norway, South Norway, Svalbard, and the remote island of Jan Mayen.
Norway holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and you can be confident that we have a large holiday home in Norway to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features large chalets in Norway as well as other types of group accommodation, from big holiday cottages to guesthouses and historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Norway to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website _ bringing together the best big holiday homes in Norway for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Norway using our Regional Search, or you can select Norway in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday home sleeps.