Whether you'd like to rent a large city centre apartment in Copenhagen, a farmhouse in Bisserup, or a manor house in Langeland, there is a wide choice of self-catering holiday accommodation in Denmark.
Known for its laid-back culture, Denmark's coastline is virtually one big sandy beach, and there are lots of interesting city break destinations such as Copenhagen, the capital, and Frhus, Aalborg and Odense making Denmark a great destination for a family or a group holiday.
- Climbing Remove Climbing filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Denmark from Group Accommodation
Imagine staying in a large apartment in Copenhagen or central Rhus; renting a luxury villa in Dueodde on the holiday island of Bornholm; or getting away from it all at a big house on the scenic island of Mon in Lolland-Falster.
At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfill these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Denmark.
Where to Stay in Denmark
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Denmark, with such a fabulous range of dynamic and historical cities, a beautiful coastline, and diverse rural landscapes.
In Denmark tourists can discover Viking heritage; explore the picturesque islands; go sightseeing in Copenhagen and other historic cities; get tickets for one of the famous Danish summer music festivals; spend time on the world-class, white sandy beaches of the 7,400 km-long coastline; and visit World Heritage Sites such as The Jelling rune stones, Roskilde Cathedral and impressive Kronborg castle in Elsinore _ home of Shakespeare's Hamlet, prince of Denmark.
On the largest island of Zealand, hire a holiday apartments in Copenhagen, the capital, to explore the medieval city and the contrasting modern architecture incorporating world-class designs; see the canals of Christianshavn and Frederiksberg castle; head over to the lively Norrebro neighbourhood; seek out the famous Little Mermaid statue in Sterbro; and enjoy all of the city's superb shops, cultural venues and nightlife.
If you hire a holiday home in Jutland, Denmark's European mainland, you can enjoy sightseeing from a holiday apartment in Aarhus, the country's second largest city, with its brilliant historic Open Air Museum revealing how the city looked in the 1800's. Or you could find holiday accommodation in Herning to enjoy the spectacular beaches of Jutland's western coast; and take in the history and architecture of picturesque Aalborg _ or have a night out on the lively Jomfru Ane Gade.
Rent a holiday house on Funen or one of the surrounding islands to explore the picturesque homeland of world-famous author H.C. Andersen, and his childhood house in Odense, Denmark's third largest city. Drive through lush landscapes, past country manors, and visit the Funen Village open air museum of 18th century farm buildings, or Egeskov Castle, one of the best-preserved Renaissance castles in Europe.
South of Zealand, stay in the Lolland-Falster island region, hiring a holiday villa on Falster, close to excellent beaches. Or you could stay in group accommodation on Mon to take in the scenic countryside, Viking burial mounds and spectacular chalk cliffs _ or find a big holiday home on Lolland, which supplies most of the sugar for the country's famous Danish pastries.
For a real holiday atmosphere ,hire a beach villa on Bornholm, the 'rock' island that is home to the mystical roundhouse Crusades churches, and some very fine beaches. Explore Ronne, the island's capital; visit the castle ruin of Hammershus; and discover some of the pretty villages dotted across the island. Visit the forest of Almindingen; Joboland amusement park; the Medieval Centre of Bornholm; the white sandy beaches of Dueodde; the pretty harbour town of Gudhjem; and the well-preserved historic market town of Svaneke, which is home to many artists and their galleries.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay in Denmark by offering detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Denmark, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in Denmark are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Zealand, Jutland, Funen, Lolland-Falster and the holiday island of Bornholm.
Denmark holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, offering large apartments, hostels and big holiday homes in Denmark, as well as other types of holiday accommodation such as villas and guesthouses.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Denmark to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website bringing together the best big holiday homes in Denmark for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Denmark using our Regional Search, or you can choose the country in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday villa sleeps.