With stunning Lakeland landscapes, magical Lapland with its fabulous range of sights and outdoor attractions, superb ski resorts, and beautiful coastal areas and islands, Finland is the perfect holiday destination for those who love spending time outdoors.
Spring is a great time for cross-country or downhill skiing, with log cabins available in Finland's best ski resorts such as Levi, Pallas , Yllas and Pyha. There are thousands of lakes across the country where you can rent chalets or log cabins, and in the far north during winter you may even spot the mysterious Northern Lights. Then there's the coastal capital, Helsinki, which offers stacks to see and do whatever time of year you visit with pretty islands nearby for day trips away from it all.
- Cliff Jumping Remove Cliff Jumping filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Villas Remove Villas filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Finland from Group Accommodation
Imagine hiring a big holiday apartment in Helsinki, Turku or Tampere; staying in a large holiday villa in Hanko; renting a ski chalet in Yllas, Pallas, Levi and Pyha; staying in a log cabin in Saariselka; or booking a summer house in the Aland archipelago.
At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfill these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Finland.
Where to Stay in Finland
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Finland, with such a fabulous range of hiking and wildlife-spotting destinations, vibrant cities, and superb group holiday accommodation.
Hire a big chalet in Southern Finland or an apartment in Helsinki and you can enjoy city sightseeing and trips to the coastline. This part of the country is home to many tourist attractions including the medieval castle at Hameenlinna (Tavastehus); Nuuksio National Park; the old town in Porvoo (Borgo) and the marina in Hanko; the port town of Lappeenranta (Villmanstrand) by Lake Saimaa; and the Finnish Railway museum in Hyvinkaa.
For a holiday in Western Finland, you could rent a holiday apartment in Tampere or the old capital Turku if you want to experience life in a thriving Finnish town; discover some of Finland's history if you stay at a holiday villa in Rauma; hire a lakeside summer house in Kangasala for a relaxing retreat; and take a trip to Salamajarvi National Park for a sauna or a fishing or hiking trip.
Rent a holiday home in the Finnish Lake District, which dominated much of the Eastern Finland, and you can enjoy fresh air, beautiful scenery, and a whole host of outdoor activities such as boating and fishing. It is the largest lake district in Europe and a fisherman's paradise, with good road links across the region enabling holidaymakers to see a great deal in just a week based there.
For a holiday in Oulu province in Northern Finland you could hire a ski chalet in Kuusamo; hire an apartment in Kuusamo to go Snowmobiling; or stay at a holiday home in Kainuu to enjoy outdoor activties such as fishing, hiking, berry picking, and skiing. Rent accommodation in Utsjoki or Ivalo if you'd like to try to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights, because this part of Northern Finland has very little air pollution so the lights are visible up to a couple of hundred times a year.
Rent a big log cabin in Finnish Lapland, where in summer you can witness the Midnight Sun, and explore Inari, the centre of Suomi culture -- while in winter you may see the aurora borealis, and you can take a family visit to Joulupukki to visit Santa Claus. Ideal for hiking and fishing, Lapland is also home to several popular Finnish ski resorts such as Levi, Saariselka, Yllas, and the resort for 'advanced' skiers: Suomu.
Rent a holiday home in ﾁland and you'll be surrounded by 6,500 tranquil islands where the inhabitants speak Swedish and have their own distinct culture, including their own flag, stamps and car license plates. Situated between Stockholm and Helsinki in the middle of the Scandinavian Islands region, the Aland islands are a favourite holiday destination amongst Scandinavians. Visit Maritime Mariehamn, the main town, with its world-famous Maritime Museum and Pommern, a four-masted, 310-foot clipper ship in superb condition. Throw yourself into some outdoor activities such as kayaking, cycling, hiking and sailing -- or just kick back, relax and enjoy the scenery.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Finland, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in Finland are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Helsinki and Southern Finland, Western Finland, Eastern Finland, Oulu (Northern Finland), Finnish Lapland, and Aland.
Finland holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and you can be confident that we have a large summer house in Finland to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features large chalets in Finland as well as other types of group accommodation, from big holiday cottages to guesthouses and historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Finland to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website bringing together the best big holiday homes in Finland for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Finland using our Regional Search, or you can select Finland in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday villa sleeps.