Latvia is a compact country that squeezes in a huge amount of variety, from the lively capital of Riga and charming historical towns to the country's gorgeous coastline, which boasts 500km of sandy beaches, plus great swathes of unspoilt countryside further inland.
There are great destinations for hiking, watersports, angling, cycling and bird-watching; beautiful towns for art-lovers and architecture buffs; and many cultural attractions including theatres, opera venues, Pilgrimage sites and museums.
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Latvia from Group Accommodation
Imagine hiring a big holiday apartment in Riga, Daugavpils, Kuldiga or Liepaja, which are among Latvia's top city destinations. Or imagine staying in a large coastal holiday home in Jurmala for a relaxing beach holiday, or a remote cottage in Latgale to get away from it all. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Latvia.
Where to Stay in Latvia
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Latvia, with such a fabulous range of hiking and wildlife-spotting destinations, vibrant towns and cities, and superb group holiday accommodation.
In the Riga Region, rent a big holiday apartment in Riga itself to experience the capital's vibrant nightlife and many tourist attractions, including the charming narrow streets of ancient Old Riga, and its 13th-18th century fortifications, Riga Cathedral, the White Stone Palace, St. Peters Church, St. Jacobs Cathedral, Dannenstern House, The Three Brethren houses, and Riga Castle. You can also get active and hire a bike to tour the city, or visit the unique Aerodium vertical wind tunnel where you can feel the freedom of flying like a bird. Not far away, you could stay at a big beach house in Jurmala during the summer, an attractive coastal resort that is said to have the longest beach on the northern side of Europe. Miles upon miles of fine, white sand are backed by dunes and pine woods dotted with the region's characteristic wooden houses. Summer festivals add to the town's holiday atmosphere, while spas offer opportunities for pampering and the town's six museums, including an open-air museum, give visitors an insight into Jurmalas history.
Get away to a large holiday home in Kurzeme, or Western Latvia, and you can enjoy Baltic Sea resorts and fabulous sandy beaches. You could hire a holiday apartment in Liepa;ja, an ancient city on the Baltic Sea coast, to explore the Northern Fort labyrinths by torchlight, take in the Military Ports architecture and the former prison, look at art nouveau buildings in the city centre, and the unique wooden architecture of the Seaside Park. Hire a beach house in Ventspils, home to a Blue Flag beach with excellent amenities - including Ventspils Aqua Park and the playgrounds at the Childrens Town - making it a favourite Latvian family destination. Visit the Jurkalne Seashore Bluffs to witness some of the most picturesque stretches of coastline in Latvia, with a quiet, unspoilt beach; and head to dramatic Cape Kolka to enjoy Spring bird-watching or summertime swimming and surfing.
If you choose the inland region of Latgale, or Eastern Latvia, as your holiday destination you can really escape the crowds and discover a unique region of the country. Rent a large holiday cottage in Eastern Latvia and you can explore Makonkalns Hill and Volkenberg Castle Ruins; visit Ludza Crafts Centre, Daugavpils Fortress, and Latgale Art and Handicraft Centre; take a trip to Aglona Bread Museum and Andrupene Farmstead; see sacred Aglona and Aglona Basilica, the most important Catholic centre in the country; and wander around the protected historical centre of Ludza.
For a romantic destination full of legends, castles, cities and rivers, hire a big holiday home in Vidzeme, or Northern Latvia, where the lush, green countryside competes for attention with historical old towns such as Cesis, which is regarded as one of the most beautiful in the country. Visit Araiai Archaeological Museum Park; the nature reserve at Vidzeme Stony Seashore; and the Munchausen Museum -- or follow the Lgatne Nature Trails in the ancient valley of the Gauja River.
Rent a holiday cottage in Zemgale, or Southern Latvia, and you can explore the peaceful, fertile countryside and visit famous Rundale the biggest palace of the region outside of St Petersburg. In the forests, locals have created magical stories, figures and games for families to enjoy, and other top attractions include Meotne Palace with its English-themed parklands; the imposing ruins of Koknese Castle; the magnificent Jelgava Palace; the Museum of Christmas Battles at the Mangai Farm; and Bakery Laci, where you can learn traditional bread-making techniques. Then there's the Bauska Brewery, P.Upitis Museum and Garden, and ancient Pokaini Forest -- amongst the region's many other tourist attractions.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Latvia, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large holiday homes in Latvia are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Riga, Kurzeme, Latgale, Vidzeme and Zemgale.
Latvia holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and you can be confident that we have a large summer house in Latvia to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features large chalets in Latvia as well as other types of group accommodation, from big holiday cottages to guesthouses and historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Latvia to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website bringing together the best big holiday homes in Latvia for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Latvia using our Regional Search, or you can select Latvia in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday villa sleeps.